Sona Dermatology & MedSpa
Sona Dermatology & MedSpa is currently seeking board-certified (MD/DO) dermatologists to join our locations in attractive metropolitan locations throughout the Southeast, to include: Charlotte, Raleigh , Greensboro, Nashville, Dallas, Houston, Washington DC, Richmond VA, & Little Rock, AR.
- Uncapped production-based compensation with Base Salary Guarantee
- No requirement to manage mid-levels
- Full time or part time schedules available for your ideal work life balance
- Full support of Medical Assistants/Scribes
- Modernizing Medicine’s EMA electronic health record system and patient portals
- Credentialing assistance
- Internal Revenue Cycle Management
- Extensive benefits package including 401(k) with match, CME reimbursement and additional leave for CME, paid leave, malpractice insurance, health, vision and dental insurance
- Experienced support center team allows dermatologist and clinic staff to focus on customer service, hospitality and clinical patient care while they provide an array of functional services including: regulatory compliance: payor contracting; billing/collecting; staff hiring training and managing; payroll and benefits; accounting; information technology; purchasing; vendor relations; facilities management; marketing and operations; including a Physician Liaison who will work with you to build physician referrals to further increase patient volume and retention.
Attractive Practice Locations Available Across the Southeast:
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Brennan Bogner, Physician Recruitment Manager at Brennan.Bogner@sonaskin.com