U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking an exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Longview, Texas!
This position is available due to physician relocation. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners’ Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- MAs who act as scribes.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template.
- Support of a professional management team: HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- EMR: EMA by Modernizing Medicine
- Marketing support to promote your online presence includes organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions, and more.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- Yearly CME Allowance & Paid Malpractice Insurance
- 401K + Benefits
- Deferred Compensation Plan
U.S. Dermatology Partners Longview’s mission is to help patients achieve healthy, beautiful skin. The practice focus is on medical dermatology and surgical dermatology and some select cosmetic dermatology services as well. This is a great opportunity for a new physician to step into a well-established reputable practice and be busy on day one!
For more information please contact:
Michelle Guilbert - Recruiter
(512) 669-6424 (mobile)