A highly respected, private dermatology practice in Bellaire, an affluent suburb of Houston, has an immediate opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible general dermatologist. Services provided by the practice include general dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, Mohs, dermatopathology, clinical research and Aesthetic Services.
We are seeking an experienced general dermatologist to focus on general and cosmetic dermatology services. Their duties and responsibilities include:
- Outpatient services at general dermatology practice.
- Developing physician/patient relationships.
- Participating in on-call schedule in a responsive and timely manner.
- Providing outpatient consultation and hospital consultation services.
- Performing surgical and cosmetic procedures .
- Maintaining historical records and documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment procedures.
- Enhancing practice’s reputation for clinical and aesthetic excellence.
We offer a competitive incentive-based compensation program with a guaranteed base salary, a generous benefit package and a relocation allowance.
Houston is the fourth largest city and provides a broad range of world‐class museums, music and arts, a vibrant economic community, world-class sports and award‐winning cuisine. The city offers eclectic neighborhoods, galleries, and attractions. In addition to the city attractions, outside activities are available nearby in the Gulf of Mexico, Lake Houston and surrounding national parks.
Houston consistently ranks in the top 10 of national surveys for best places live, best cities for families and has been called “the happiest city in America”.
Job Type: Full-time
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information regarding this posting